Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finally...it's his turn!

So, Magoo is doing much better using the big girl potty. She peed once and pooped once for me yesterday. Then my husband came home and I left for work. I warned him that she was using the potty and taking her clothes and diaper off randomly. Mind you it was 5:30 pm and I only work until 9:30. She peed 4 times for him. YAY magoo!!! Poor hubby though. Every time he would start doing something she was bellering for help from the potty. Kinda how my day goes...always. I start doing something and have to stop because she needs milk or has to potty, etc. He was home all day Monday and hid in our bedroom watching tv because he didn't want to watch 'her' shows. I don't get to do that! How is that fair? Oh well, karma will get him in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Why do men do that? HD does similar things and it drives me CRAZY.

    Thanks for the link, by the way. Welcome to the blogosphere. It's terribly addictive, but so fun!

    ReplyDelete