Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Hair,

I have a hair appointment this week. I am increasingly aware of the oodles of gray hair popping up all over my head. Mostly in incredibly visible areas. Seriously. When did i get this old? My sister and i have determined that it must be mom's fault. Has to be. Although it could be Magoo... Anywho, i digress. Every time I make a hair appointment i buy at least 2 magazines and search for ideas and something new and fun to do with my hair. And then i come home with the same thing or a version of the same thing. Very rarely do i do something wild and crazy. Which is dumb because i always tell people it is just hair and it will grow back. Mine grows pretty fast too. But part of me is afraid of those shiny, fast moving scissors. One wrong snip... But i would love to walk in and give the stylist carte blanche and tell them to go nuts, get creative. Then I remember that I am nearly 30. And i have a husband who is a PITA (pain in the ass.) and thinks that all women should have looooonng hair. So i get a few layers cut in and get the same colors i always do and trim just a little off the bottom. It's fun because it is fresh, but part of me really really wants to let them go nuts. Tune in next week to see if I get adventurous or not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment