Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ok. So we are going to try this blog thing. I am a very busy stay at home mom who also does daycare and works part time doing customer service at a big box retailer that will remain nameless...at least for now. I have 2 crazy children. My daughter, Magoo, is 2.5 going on 30 and my son, Cheeser, is 10 months. I am married to my best friend who tolerates my craziness most days and others he would like to put me in a box and mail me overseas. Oh well...such is life. Anywho, day to day life around here is nuts. I have laundry that doesn't end, I just started doing daycare during the day and i still work about 3 nights a week. But hey, at least i have a job. Generally, this will be about the craziness that occurs around this house, but I am very opinionated so current events is bound to sneak in. Feel free to rifle questions at me, comment, etc. Everyone needs somewhere to vent. :)

Ok...so I am desperately trying to convince my daughter that she is a big girl and wants to use the big girl potty. Yea...not so much. Some days we have great success, others, epic failure. Any ideas? I don't want to force her. I would love to go the naked baby who pees on herself and realizes where she is supposed to be going route, but that has some major obstacles. Namely, there is just too much crap in my house, and the baby would probably crawl through a puddle somewhere. EEWWW!

And do all 2 year olds have an aversion to socks or is it just mine? Her current favorite activity is to take them off her feet and use them as mittens. I got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment